Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!! 2006






The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/carrielynne/1ohmyspace/commentgraphics/newyears/newyear3.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
2006

"Thank you Lord for allowing me to see another year in good health, and well provided for. I pray for those who were not able to see 2006; for those who lost loved ones and were not able to see them into this year; for those who lost everything and those that have nothing...who entered 2006 penniless, because I know that could have been me, or any one else because nothing is guaranteed. Give blessings, food and shelter to those that do not have. Today I give thanks for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I pray for peace in this world and in this nation and that you lessen people's suffering in this world. Also, that the days spoken of by the prophets are shortened. Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home