Thursday, December 22, 2005

100 Random Things About Me

This is dedicated to a dear friend of mine in Perth.

1. I was a weekly commuter from the Eastcoast to the Westcoast of the USA.
2. I typically crossed the continental United States four times in a four-day work week.
3. I love to travel.
4. I like big butts and I cannot lie.
5. I was flying over the White House when the plane hit the tower on September 11, 2001.
6. I like to laugh until it hurts.
7. I love different kinds of music.
8. I like to dance.
9. I like to sing.
10. I'm bi-racial.
11. I'm the grandson of a corporate lawyer.
12. I'm loved and accepted by my parents.
13. I'm currently in college.
14. I'm transferring to the university.
15. I'm a kind hearted person.
16. I'm always looking for love in all the wrong places.
17. I'm an avid reader.
18. I'm a secret fan of Andrea Bocelli.
19. I'm lightly asthmatic.
20. I'm revengeful, when wronged (trying to stop that).
21. I'm proud of where I've been.
22. I'm Pisces.
23. I'm a hopeless romantic.
24. I'm a Christian.
25. I'm an Idealist (eNFj)
26. My favorite juice is guava.
27. My favorite color is blue.
28. My favorite fruit is a cold watermelon.
29. My favorite time of the year is summer.
30. My favorite people are my parents.
31. My favorite vehicle is a plane.
32. My favorite music is R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop
33. My favorite city I've been to is Paris.
34. My favorite memoirs, "When Night Falls"-by Reynaldo Arenas
35. My favorite languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, and Swahili ;-)
36. I can type 60 words per minute.
37. I can read difficult texts.
38. I can speak 3 languages fluently.
39. I can immitate people's accents.
40. I can get a sideache from laughing too much.
41. I can eat at anytime of the day or night.
42. I can come to the defense of a good heart.
43. I can get jealous (working on changing that).
44. I can be very shy.
45. I can be totally obnoxious.
46. I can be well behaved and a gentleman.
47. I can appreciate someone who makes me laugh.
48. I can not appreciate someone who discriminates.
49. I can unknowingly annoy you by being too playful.
50. I can get annoyed easily.
51. I often think too much.
52. I often ponder many great metaphysical and ethical questions.
53. I often meditate in prayer.
54. I often give thanks.
55. I often practice writing.
56. I often talk on the phone.
57. I often chat online.
58. I often multi task.
59. I often get hungry.
60. I often make my friends laugh.
61. I often let the phone ring four times or more.
62. I often roll my eyes for a long time.
63. I often compliment my friends.
64. I often am shy.
65. I often walk fast and with purpose.
66. I often doodle or draw.
67. I often write poetry.
68. I often sing when I'm bored.
69. I often socialize at big parties.
70. I often get distracted (in a good way) by those of dark skin tones.
71. I often have a big smile on my face.
72. I often don't smile when I'm thinking.
73. I often say, "oMg"
74. I often take pictures of random things.
75. I don't know what else to say.
76. I don't want to go to bed yet.
77. I don't like shady friendships.
78. I don't trust everyone at first.
79. I don't waste my time once someone has screwed me over.
80. I don't hesitate to help someone in need.
81. I don't find it necessary to be mean.
82. I don't believe violence is the answer.
83. I don't believe in succumbing to oppression.
84. I don't believe that science is wrong.
85. I don't have a problem with faith.
86. I don't believe everything I hear.
87. I don't like being stuck in one city.
88. I don't like falling asleep at the desk.
90. I don't like caffiene crashes.
91. I love outdoor barbeque.
92. I like my grits hot and sweet.
93. I like my sex rough and rugged.
94. I like my friends loyal and true.
95. I like my coffee real hot.
96. I like my lemonade cold.
97. I like the sounds of diversity.
98. I like the tastes of the world.
99. I want to one day play the berimbau and capoeira.
100. I cant believe I did this.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Reg said...

Wow, so I'm learning a bit more about you. U seem like a really cool dude. Holla at me anytime.

Me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home