Friday, September 30, 2005

Annoying Comments Spam

I don't know who the hell came up with the idea of spamming blogger comment's with solicitations, and come to think of it, why are people using Blogger and other blog sites to create annoying solicitation and advertisement sites. They have figured out a way to utilize the blogger world for spam, and if you notice, people [or bots] are spamming the hell out of your comments section, of which I delete immediately.

This all started when I saw that I had two comments... and I thought to myself:

"YaY! I have two comments, someone is reading my stuff!"



It wasn't until I went to view the comments that I realized it was all spam. Above is the screen shot of the spammer's comment to this entry, which of course I came back to edit and update with the screen shot. I find the subject matter hilarious, because obviously they have no clue what they are talking about O.o

Blogger should do something about lowlife spammers... Yea yea I know its free and whatever, but theres a lot of free stuff everywhere. Without the patrons, Blogger is finished, and Im sure the majority of the bloggers on Blogger don't want or appreciate spam in their comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home